Sunday, October 28, 2012

OUT140 in the news

Fab article about the launch of "OUT140: the Little Book of Coming Out Stories" in this week's Great Yarmouth Mercury. I am so very proud of this project. It was brilliant when Sophie from Radio Norfolk said the newsroom staff loved the book and were all fighting to read it. I'm sure it will become an internet/publishing phenomenon at some point!! It has been wonderful to work with Poet/Artist Vince Laws on OUT140. Check out his website www.vincelaws.com and look out for him and his I AM A POEM exhibition in Brighton Library in LGBT History Month in February.

You can read all the OUT140 stories we have collected so far at www.twitter.com/OUT140. You can buy a copy of the book from the Greenhouse Shop on Bethel St or by emailing me at shell@shellytelly.co.uk. It's been lovely developing a book and seeing it in print and it is soooooo dinky - about the size of a credit card. I'd love to do a book about community filmmaking too - I've learnt so much over the last 12 years.


No comments: